Science becomes reality
Your DEVELOPMENT PARTNER
FROM IDEA TO PRODUCT
We develop individual mechatronic solutions for our customers based on economical criteria using advanced knowledge from our in-house research. Depending on the needs of our customers, we carry out the overall development, partake in a development project, or provide individual services.
OUR PROJECTS ARE AS VARIED AS OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers range from small and medium-sized enterprises to international automotive groups. Our main customers from the automotive, mechanical engineering, electrical, agricultural machinery, medical technology, construction machinery, and automation sectors validate our development and innovation expertise.
SMALL HYDRO GENERATOR PROJECT
The revitalization of small river power plants for the generation of electricity is pivotal to sustainability. The cost-benefit ratio of small power plants can be challenging.
- Design and construction of a small hydropower generator (900 kW) with digital engineering
- Use of parametric models to save construction time
- Simulation-based design and construction
TOOL SPINDLE POSITION-CORRECTION PROJECT
Machining centers for metal cutting processes require maximum precision and efficiency in sometimes less than ideal environmental conditions.
- New development of a digital hydraulic micro-positioning of tool spindles including a calibration device.
- Construction of a prototype that can be tested under real-world conditions
- Assistance with the transfer of the prototype into series production Ongoing further
- Development and optimization in coordination with the customer
MODELING AND SIMULATION
SNOW BLOWER / CHIPPER PROJECT
Snow blowers are conveyors optimized for their specific use. When snow blowers are further developed for use as wood chip conveyors, there are numerous problems that are not easily solved with conventional machine designs.
- Creation of a mechanical simulation model for the conveyor unit and coupling with the material models for the conveying media snow and wood chips
- Training of the customer in how to operate and evaluate the simulation model
AUTOMOTIVE VIBRATION DAMPING PROJECT
Above all for passenger vehicles, the comfort in the interior is very important.
- Analysis and simulation
- Customized design of controls, actuators, and power electronics
- Production and commissioning of a prototype active damping system
VIBRATION DAMPING HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
Noise in household appliances can be a nuisance. But sometimes it is not enough to alter the design or implement passive damping.
- Selection and positioning of suitable actuators based on measurements and simulation-supported analyzes
- Optimal control concept for active vibration damping for a single but variable frequency
MoSS – Modular Sensor System
Rolling bearings are important machine elements which are often decisive for plant failure or trouble-free operation. Thus it is crucial to enable a continous monitoring of relevant parameters such as temperature, speed, etc. directly at the rolling bearing.
- Development of the specification from the customer’s idea
- Development of a sensor system for measuring and logging a bearing rolling’s data with self-sufficient energy supply and wireless transmission
- Integration of different technologies into a complete system
- Construction of a test series and execution of performance tests
- Customer support during the implementation of a series production
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR PARTNERS AND CUSTOMERS …
WE FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION
Our projects bridge science and industry for the purpose of finding the right solutions for our customers. Our services also include in-house developments that can later be used in a wide variety of industries.
More of our solutions, projects, and prototypes can be found here:
We see our customers as partners with whom we maintain long-term cooperations and solve challenging tasks along the entire innovation chain.
As a member of various economic networks, we act in a cross-industry and sustainable manner in order to help develop the latest technical innovations.
The regional and supra-regional networking helps us to stay up to date with the latest technical, economic and social developments.
Awards and nominations
We are pleased that our developments and our research work are nationally and internationally nominated and awarded. We can proudly look back on numerous recognitions over the past few years.
In 2019, we achieved the second place in the Austrian Leading Companies competition, honouring the economic performance of companies in Upper Austria.
In 2017, together with Smartbow we were honored with the second place at the EARTO Innovation Award in Brussels.