In addition to excellent specialist knowledge, you also have a passion for innovation. You will work at the interface between science and business in a future-oriented company and support our project teams in solving complex mechatronic problems.
Our expectations of you:
- Completed studies at a university or FH (mechatronics, mechanical engineering, …)
- result-oriented and independent way of working
- Interest in interdisciplinary team work
- Creative thinking
- Fun with customer contact
- English language skills
- high degree of self-organisation
Our offer for you:
- Demanding and varied work in an innovative, future-oriented company
- Great creative freedom
- Good professional training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Market-compliant, performance-oriented remuneration
We are looking forward to your application!
What is your personality?
Creativity and a keen spirit of research? A big helping of commitment and a burning for solutions?
Then you are exactly right with us!
We understand technology as an innovative field of work. With enthusiasm we develop mechatronic solutions for our customers. For this we need employees who are looking for variety and challenge in mechatronics.
Since 2001 our highly qualified employees contribute their specific expertise for the common success and live our values:
- Team spirit
- Honest, respectful communication
- Motivation for innovation
- Together pursuing our vision
- Thinking beyond boundaries
Promoting the personal and professional development of our employees is the central element in LCM’s Human Resource Management. In order for all of them to optimally use their individual competencies and interests, we offer a high degree of creative freedom, diverse training and further education opportunities and a healthy work environment that enables flexible adaptation to changing phases of life.
What we offer
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
We promote women in the technical field, inspire them and provide them the same career opportunities as their male colleagues. We took the following measures as to increase the attractiveness of the offered jobs for female graduates of technical studies and universities, and as to facilitate their entry:
- Selective admission of female interns and degree candidates as an initiation of a research career
- Participation in projects that promote female talents
- Selectively addressing females at career fairs as to increase the proportion of women
- Organization of working time: flexible working hours, teleworking and part-time models
- Child care: the Johannes-Kepler University offers LCM employees adequate child care in their respective premises
Latest news, employees LCM
The International Electric Machine & Drives Conference (IEMDC) took place from 12-15th May 2019 in San Diego (USA). Bianca Klammer from LCM took part as a speaker. Read her impressions in this short interview. How did you become a speaker at IEMDC 2019? At the end...
Anna Kudriavtseva, B.A. Student of the University of Applied Science Upper Austria, Global Sales and Marketing bachelor’s programme For my internship I hoped to find a position that would unite journalism, marketing and technologies under one roof, and I found what I...
As part of the Export Day of the WKO at 12.11.2018, international students of the FH Upper Austria were given the opportunity to apply directly for internships in the coming year. The HR Manager of the Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH, Gerda Klammer, conducted nine...