Awards and nominations
We are pleased that our developments and our research work are nationally and internationally nominated and awarded. We can proudly look back on numerous recognitions over the past few years.
2020, 2016, 2014 and 2011 LCM was acknowledged as Austrian leading company by “Leitbetriebe Austria.
In 2019, we were ranked second place in the Austrian Leading Companies competition, which assessed the economic performance of companies in Upper Austria.
In 2017, we were honored together with Smartbow with the second place at the EARTO Innovation Award in Brussels.
In 2017, we were nominated for the Hermes Award together with Salvagnini Maschinenbau GmbH.
In 2016, LCM was able to position itself among the top four acoustic systems in the “Microsoft Indoor Localization Competition”.
In 2014, LCM, the company MED-EL and the JKU received the Austrian State Prize for Innovation with their joint project “Bonebridge”.
In 2013, LCM received the Upper Austrian State Award for Innovation in the category “radical innovations”. The award was given for a touchscreen with haptic feedback developed by LCM.
In 2011, LCM and Alois Pöttinger Maschinenfabrik GmbH received the Innovation Award for the laser scanner with evaluation electronics.
In 2002 LCM received the recognition award of the Rudolf Trauner Foundation for economy-science cooperation projects for a device development with the company H2OOK Sports Technology.
Further awards and nominations
- In 2009 LCM received the “Best Business Award” for successful business management.
- In 2007 LCM received the Cross Border Award 2007 for international projects.
- In 2005 LCM was awarded with the 2005 Innovation Award for UWB Sensor.
- 2003 LCM was honored with the Innovation Award together with the company LeviTEc.
- 2003 LCM was given the Rudolf Trauner Award together with the company Rübig and the FH Wels.
- In 2002 LCM was awarded with the Pegasus Award in silver together with the company ABATEC.