Are you – CREATIVE? Do you love – TECHNOLOGY and PERFORMANCE?
Are you – INQUISITIVE? Are you – DRIVEN BY RESEARCH?
Are you – SOLUTION-ORIENTATED? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We understand technology as an innovative field of activity, and we focus our effort on the development of our customers’ mechatronic solutions with great enthusiasm. Hence, we need performance-oriented employees who seek for variety and challenge.
Our factor of success is our highly-qualified staff that exhibit outstanding expertise and live common values. These values include the pursuit of common goals and missions, team spirit, open – plain and respectful communication, motivation for innovation, and the courage to think beyond borders. Thus, the advancement of our staff is a central element of our human resource management. We are offering a high level of creative freedom, a wide range of opportunities for education and training, and a working environment that supports your personal and professional development.
Development Engineers Specialising in Electrical Drives
The Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH is Austria’s leading mechatronics research centre. We operate on the globally stage with clients ranging from major international corporations to domestic SMEs alike. Mechatronics is the intelligent networking of information, mechanics and electronics: and a discipline in which we are the world leaders.
We are looking for someone with a passion for innovation as well as outstanding technical knowledge. You will be working on the interface between science and commerce in a future-oriented company and will support our project teams in solving complex mechatronics tasks.
The main tasks in your job are analysis, simulation and opimization of highly integrated electrical drive solutions. Therefore we use automated simulation tools, which you will develop in your team. Beside the realisation and management of research projects and industrial projects, scientific publications, lectures and trainings are parts of the assignment.
- University degree (mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering,…)
- Experience in the field of electrical machines
- Programming experience with Python, Java, Matlab
- Interest in interdisciplinary work in a creative team
- Joy about customer contact
- Fluent English and organising ability
What we are offering you:
- Demanding and varied tasks in an innovative and future-oriented company
- High-degree of design freedom
- Good opportunities for professional training and development
- Flexible working hours and a relaxed working atmosphere
- Competitive, performance-based salary (basis of negotiation € 2.900,- brutto/40h)
Don’t miss this great opportunity – apply now and show us what you can do!
Online since: 19 | 9 | 2017
Get in touch with us!
We would be pleased to hear from you by e-mail or telephone. Convince us personally with your education, your experience and your references. Browse our current job vacancies or send us a speculative application, because we are always looking for enthusiastic people!
We promote women in the technical field, inspire them and provide them the same career opportunities as their male colleagues. We took the following measures as to increase the attractiveness of the offered jobs for female graduates of technical studies and universities, and as to facilitate their entry:
- Selective admission of female interns and degree candidates as an initiation of a research career
- Participation in projects that promote female talents
- Selectively addressing females at career fairs as to increase the proportion of women
- Organization of working time: flexible working hours, teleworking and part-time models
- Child care: the Johannes-Kepler University offers LCM employees adequate child care in their respective premises
Latest news, employees LCM
The EU project Asset, which has been managed since January 2016 by an employee from the Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH (LCM), Dr. Johannes Klinglmayr, as Consortium Manager, has successfully passed a mid-term evaluation. Asset is an EU project consisting of a...
Redmer de Haan, Master student in Mechanical Engineering at university of Twente from the Netherlands, was doing his internship at Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH (LCM) as a part of the Erasmus+ Program between 28.11.2016 to 13.3.2017 in Linz. The goal of the...
Linz, April 22nd, 2017: Nine students with migration background participated in a workshop on electronics that was organized by the Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH (LCM). The teenagers not only learned about the basic electronic components and about what a multimeter...